Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Quinceañera Card

Good morning!  I just wanted to share a card that I made for my little cousin who turned 15.  Time goes by so fast and as I see them grow I start to feel so old...lol!!  Her dress is pink (woohoo) and so I took that and ran with it!  I tried something that I haven't done before, I embossed on vellum and used a background twice.  I really like the way it turned out!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampin' Up- Quinceañera,  Fiskars- Bold Flowers
Cardstock: Michaels-Recollection
Vellum
Rhinestone Stickers
Stampin' Pastels: Pretty in Pink
StazOn- Black

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Joann :) Thanks for visiting my blog! I too am your newest follower thanks to Momo!!

    hugs,
    Karen
    http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete