Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation Card

Hi everyone! I hope that all of you wonderful crafter's have had a great day!  Today I am sharing a graduation card that I made to hold a gift card.  The only grad cap that I had was from Wild Card, so I tried to be as creative with it.  I know I could have probably cut one out, but I thought about how cute it would be if I left it open!  So here it is...


 And of course the Starbucks card is mine...lol. I just used it to show you how it holds a gift card!

Supplies Used:
Cricut Cartridge: Wild Card
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Fillable Frames #3
Card Stock: Michael's Craft Store
Ribbon- Hobby Lobby Craft Store
Embroidery Thread: Joann's Craft Store 
White Gel Pen
White Embossing Powder-American Crafts
Stampin' Up: Slit Punch (to hold gift card)

Thanks for stopping by...have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment