Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Manly Birthday Card

Ok, so I think it's my fault if it starts to storm I mean my goodness 3 posts back to back, what's going on...lol!!  I'm having fun sharing my creations with all of you! I just hope that you are finding at least one thing that inspires you.  If you are like me, I have many blogs that I love to follow. There are so many talented crafters that truly inspire me and I just hope that I can be one just for you. Today, I am sharing a card that I made for my husband. If you ask me I think the hardest thing to create is a card for a man, I don't know why but for me it just is. I didn't use my cricut at all, just some designer paper and a sticker and I love the way it turned out. I can't believe that it only took me 20 minutes to think and create this card, the more I make that faster I seem to create in my mind (if that makes sense...lol)!  Here it is...




Supplies Used:
Paper: DCWV-Linen Closet Stack (love it)
Michael's Craft Store: Cupcake 3-D Sticker
American Crafts-White Embossing Powder
We R Memory Keepers- Corner Chomper
Stampin' Up-Crumb Cake Marker

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment