Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Robotz Birthday

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone's has had a fabulous week!  I wanted to share another birthday card that I made using the Robotz Cricut Cartridge. I absolutely love this cartridge! All of the robot cuts are so darn cute.  It such a great cartridge if you have a little boy, I plan on using it as a party cartridge when my little one gets older (I say that because I already have plans for his 1st birthday party using my Carousel Cricut Cartridge). It will make great invitations and it has 3D robots that can be used for center pieces.  It really is a great Cartridge.  I like the way my card turned out, I used a fiskar's balloon punch to cut the balloons and just drew strings to the robots hand. I also gave some of the balloons a dimension by adding some pop dots! Here you go...




Supplies Used:
Designer Paper: The Paper Studio-A Boys Universe
Cricut Cartridge: Robotz
Stamps: Stampendous-Impressions Every Time
Fiskars: Border Punch, Balloon Punch
White Gel Pen
American Crafts: White Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment: