Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wedding card

Happy Thursday!

Today, I am sharing a wedding card that I made for TCP Blog using the CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge!


When this cartridge came out I fell in love with it. It has so many great cuts, which include tons of 3D items, boxes, labels, cards with envelopes, phrases and much more (check out the handbook here).  I cut the frame (pg. 60) and the phrase (pg. 61) from the CTMH Artiste Cartridge.

I cut both images twice, once out of black and once out of a light grey cardstock to help add a little shadow. I also cut a few stripes of pattern paper to add to the left side of the card and a stripe of CTMH Cotton Candy cardstock to help add some color.



I finished my card by adding a heart flair from TCP Watercolor Hearts and some TCP Something Shiny sequins.

That is my card for today, thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by the shop to take a look and pick up some goodies!

Supplies used

No comments:

Post a Comment