Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Christmas in July

Happy Tuesday, thank you so much for stopping by!!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made using the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and a coordinating stamp set.


This cartridge collection is fabulous and if you haven't seen the cuts this cartridge has, click here to take a look!

I used the cartridge to cut a frame (pg. 62) and used the Perfect Fit- Frames Flair stamp set to stamp my image on the frame with some Cranberry Ink. I then cut the tree (pg. 31) and stamped my image with the coordinating stamp set that comes with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge bundle with some Pear Ink.

This cartridge has some fun borders that you can cut out, I took the border on page 63 and cut it out using some fun CTMH Silver Glitter cardstock. Using the same stamp set as my tree, I stamped my sentiment on some vellum with some StazOn. I finished my card by adding some foam adhesive to my images and some TCP Winter Sequins Mix.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Supplies used
CTMH Ink- CranberryPear
CTMH Stamp Set- Perfect Fit- Frames Flair

No comments:

Post a Comment