Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, July 10, 2015

FlairTastic Friday

Happy Friday and welcome to another TCP FlairTastic Friday! This Friday we are showcasing TCP Flair on greeting cards!

Here is my take on my card...


I started by stamping out a few arrow images from one of the stamp sets that comes with the CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection with some Honey, Sunset, and Pacifica Ink. I then layered a piece of vellum on top and stamped the "hello" speech bubble (same stamp set) with some Black StazOn.

I finished the card simply by adding a TCP Orange Patterned Flair, twine and TCP Something Shiny Sequins.

Please stop by TCP blog to view the other amazing projects from the design team! As always have a FABULOUS weekend!

Supplies used
CTMH Ink- HoneySunsetPacifica

No comments:

Post a Comment