Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Father's Day gift

Happy Monday!

I forgot to share this post, so it's a super late Father's Day post! I made this for my husband and I loved it so much that I had to share it with you!


For my card, I used the SSS Medium Dots Stencil with some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste in which I added some SSS Inks (Maliblue, Doll Pink, Goldenlocks) to match the colors of the paper that I used for my candy tin.


I used the MME Up and Away Paper Pack to wrap my nuggets and my tin. I also used the CTMH Artiste Cartridge to cut my rosette and used the Perfect Fit-Dad Holiday stamp set from CTMH for my sentiment.

That is all and thanks for stopping by! Have a super Fabulous day!

Supplies used
MME Up and Away Paper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment