Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, July 3, 2015

FlairTastic Friday

Hi and welcome to another FlairTastic Friday! I really hope you enjoyed last Friday's projects, but in case you missed it click here to take a look!

Today we are showcasing flair as a "display".


I have a metal frame that I purchased from Joann's and I turned it into a mini calendar (hopefully this will help remind me of things that I need to do). I love it, especially because it sits right on top of my work station where I can SEE it...lol!

I simply took the Simple Numbered flair from TCP shop and turned them into magnets (magnets are coming soon to the shop).  I really love this calendar and you can totally customize you number flair with color or style, the possibilities are endless!

That is all I have for you today, thank  you so much for stopping by!

Supplies used

No comments:

Post a Comment